Crawl Space Vapor Barrier System Contractor Near North Little Rock, Little Rock, Benton, Jacksonville
Everything You Need For a Dry Crawl Space
Is your crawlspace musty, moldy or foul smelling? At Crawl Space Solutions of Arkansas, we want to transform it into a clean, dry, and energy-efficient space.
Homeowners tend to despise their crawl space environment. Typical crawl spaces are moldy, odor ridden spaces that homeowners avoid at all costs. Many of them flood, and they're often filled with debris. In more extreme cases, they can be rotting structures with rodents, animals, and other pests living within.
For a free crawl space repair quote in North Little Rock, Little Rock, Benton, Jacksonville, Sherwood, Alexander, Maumelle, Greenbrier, Hensley, Bryant, Mabelvale, Perryville and nearby Arkansas areas, call or e-mail us today!
Steps to Installing A Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
- Install Airtight Doors & Vent Covers: Sealing your crawl space doors and vents stops the cycle of cold, humidity, and moisture entering from the outside air. However, water can still enter your crawlspace in many ways.
- Remove Any Standing Water Sources: The next step is to eliminate any sources of flooding in your crawl space by installing a crawl space drain and sump pump system. This eliminates flooding water from your crawl space, but moisture can still enter directly through the concrete and floor in the form of water vapor.
- Repair The Structure: If your crawl space is sagging or damaged by prolonged mold and rot, the next step is to install crawl space support jacks to help restore your structure. This will help your floors stay even and stop any structural sagging upstairs.
- Encapsulate & Insulate The Crawl Space: To stop moisture from passing through your floors and porous concrete walls, a crawl space liner should be installed. A durable liner will allow for servicemen to use the space without damage while transforming your crawl space into usable storage space. This is also the best time to install crawl space insulation on your walls or floors.
- Install A Dehumidifier: Installing an energy efficient, self-draining crawl space dehumidifier will keep your space dry. Our crawl space dehumidifier system includes a filter that removes particles from the air as small as 2 microns. This ensures that your crawl space is protected from mold, dust mites, and mildew damage -- permanently!
Our Vapor Barrier System
At Crawl Space Solutions of Arkansas we offer more than just crawl space vapor barriers! Our complete moisture control system includes a wide variety of crawl space products for your home. Click on any of the icons to the left to learn more.
Advantages To Our System:
- Fast, Clean Installation
- Patented, Warrantied Products
- Save Money On Utility Bills
- Gain Storage Space
Our crews of crawl space contractors are professionally certified at the Basement Systems® International Headquarters in Seymour, CT.
Contractors In AR